Zortrax M200 Top Cover stv-is-it
SEE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/mR9bpB0uexM
It is a special TopCover that allows to improve and stabilize the temperature of the printing area and, with 4 possible accesses, to manage the internal air for:
- Fume extraction (external extractor connection)
- Dehumidification (air circulation with external dehumidifier)
- Temperature change (air circulation with external hot/cold air generator)
Disappeared the problems of warping and layer separation, and also the odor while printing (with fume extraction).
All parts were printed in Z-HIPS, plus some items "ready to use" purchased on Amazon.
Everything was assembled with: drill/screwdriver, pliers, cutter, miscellaneous screws
1x Transparent Acrylic plate DIN A4 210x297x3 mm
1x Transparent Acrylic plate DIN A3 420x297x3 mm
3x Black Acrylic plate DIN A4 210x297x3 mm
1x WINGONEER 2-in-1 Digital LCD integrated thermometer hygrometer Black
1x Magnetastico® | 10 pieces self-adhesive neodymium magnets N52 40x10x1 mm
Description files name
- CFD (Center Front Down)
- CRD (Center Rear Down)
- CRU (Center Rear Up)
- LCD (Left Center Down)
- LCU (Left Center Up)
- LFD (Left Front Down)
- LFU (Left Front Up)
- LRD (Left Rear Down)
- LRU (Left Rear Up)
Files to print ALSO in REFLECTION MODE
- LCD becomes RCD (Right Center Down)
- LCU becomes RCU (Right Center Up)
- LFD becomes RFD (Right Front Down)
- LFU becomes RFU (Right Front Up)
- LRD becomes RRD (Right Rear Down)
- LRU becomes RRU (Right Rear Up)
I recommend that you print all the pieces in the same direction to get the same errors in the XYZ axes and not have discrepancies during assembly.
The space to fix screws and bolts is reduced but no need to tighten much.
Use a little glue between the joints to improve the seal.
Pattern: PATT 2 (octagon)
Smart Bridge: YES
Time to print all pieces: approximately 140 h
Required material: approximately 1200 g
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 Generic.